24 x 250 mL
RODENBACH is the unique “Flanders Red-Brown Beer”, recognised as a traditional local product. Mixed main fermentation and maturation in oak casks (“foeders”) give it the same sweet-sour flavour and complex fruitiness as wine. RODENBACH consists of 3/4 young beer and 1/4 beer matured two years in oak. RODENBACH is highly refreshing and appetising: the perfect apéritif!
Aroma: This Classic beer has a fresh Sour Fruity taste with a hint of caramel
Fermentation: Rodenbach Classic is a mixed fermentation beer.
Ingredients: Rodenbach Classic is brewed with water, barley malt, maize, fructose, hop and yeast.
Colour & Transparency: Rodenbach Classic owes its red-brown colour to the burnt caramel malts. Not only do these malts colour the beer, they also prevent oxidation.
- 2010 - Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival, Gold Medal (Beer with Special Tastes)
- 2012 - Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival, Gold Medal (Belgian Ale 4.8% - 5.9%)
- 2012 - Brussels Beer Challenge, Silver Medal – Red Ale (Flanders Red Ale)
- 2013 - Brussels Beer Challenge, Bronze Medal – Red Ale (Flanders Red Ale)
- 2014 - Brussels Beer Challenge, Bronze Medal - Dark Ale (Flanders Bruin & Rood Ale)
- 2015 - World beer Awards, Bronze Medal - Belgium's Best Dark Beer (Oud Bruin)
- 2015 - Brussels Beer Challenge, The Certificate of Excellence
- 2016 - Brussels Beer Challenge, Bronze Medal - Oud Rood (Flanders Red Ale)
- 2017 - Brussels Beer Challenge, Silver Medal - Oud Rood (Flanders Red Ale)